NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM

By ALCOVE REALTY

449/A/1, G.T.Road, Mahesh, Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, Serampore, Hooghly, 712202

OFFER
No EMI No Load Pay only 20% on Agreement. Remaining 80% on Possession. Limited Offer for First 100 bookings. Price Protection until March, 2021. Booking Amount 50K for bookings done in month of July, 2020
OFFER

No EMI No Load Pay only 20% on Agreement. Remaining 80% on Possession. Limited Offer for First 100 bookings. Price Protection until March, 2021. Booking Amount 50K for bookings done in month of July, 2020

Starting From

Rs. 17.1 lacs

Starting From

Rs. 17.1 lacs

1/2/3 BHK

Configurations

October 2029

Possession Date

538 Sqft. - 1039 Sqft.

Saleable Area

70%

Open Space

Overview

UNIT TYPE
Apartments
PROJECT SIZE
16 Buildings - 3412 units
LAND AREA
19.0507551 Acres
LAND TYPE
Freehold

Alcove New Kolkata is a riverside project in Serampore designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Hafeez Contractor and developed by the renowned Alcove Realty. It is a massive self-sufficient township that extends across roughly 28 acres of land with three plots interconnected by underpasses- New Kolkata Prayag & New Kolkata Sangam being Residential and New Kolkata Triveni being the commercial -cum- retail & entertainment zone that takes care of all your entertainment and lifestyle needs. The township is the tallest affordable riverside housing project in the State and conveniently connected to Kolkata and the neighbourhood by Road, Rail & River. New Kolkata is also credited with having the largest clubhouse in the Hooghly District and world class amenities that also offer residents an exclusive ferry service from its private jetty to Kolkata & Dakshinsehwar. This HIRA registered project offers 1,2 & 3 BHK apartments with an expected possession in December 2024.

Read More
...
*T&C apply
Offer

No EMI No Load Pay only 20% on Agreement. Remaining 80% on Possession. Limited Offer for First 100 bookings. Price Protection until March, 2021. Booking Amount 50K for bookings done in month of July, 2020

Master & Floor Plan

Unit Plan

Unit: NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM
Bed Rooms

1

Bathrooms

2

Unit: NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM
Bed Rooms

1

Bathrooms

2

Unit: NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM
Bed Rooms

2

Bathrooms

2

Unit: NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM
Bed Rooms

2

Bathrooms

2

Unit: NEW KOLKATA - SANGAM
Bed Rooms

3

Bathrooms

2

Amenities

Banquet Hall

CCTV Surveillance

Children’s Play Area

Cycling Track

Fire Hydrant System

Generator Back Up

Gymnasium

Indoor Games Room

Jogging Track

Locality

Metro/Train

Serampore Railway Station - 2.5 KMs

Upcoming Dakshneswar Metro - 13.9 KMs

Airport

NSC Bose International Airport - 24 KMs

Hospital

Serampore ESI Hospital - 3.1 KMs

Disha Eye Hospital - 5.6 KMs

Relife Hospital - 6.2 KMs

Mall

Serampore Big Bazar - 600 Meters

Forum Rangoli - 13.6 KMs

City Center II - 25.7 KMs

Education

Serampore College - 1.8 KMs

Government College of Engineering & Textile School - 1.8 KMs

Mahesh Sri Ramkrishna Ashram Vidyalaya - 1.4 KMs

DPS North - 13.1 KMs

Approved Bank

Developer Information

Responsive image
ALCOVE REALTY

A top contender in the sphere of real estate, Alcove Realty has emerged as one of the most successful and trusted builders in Kolkata. The numerous awards that these builders have bagged bear testament to their exceptional quality of residential and commercial spaces. What separates these builders from the rest is their ability to deliver quality homes to all sections of society. Striving towards perfection, each project they undertake is imbued with a class of its own.

Read More
I would like to know more about
\